Monday, July 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Well, it's Monday again... since I got up at the CRACK of dawn (which was really before dawn was even cracking) to take my parents and brothers to the airport for their big Disneyland trip, I have been killing time before going to work. I didn't want to do anything terribly productive, like clean, since that SHOULDN'T be allowed when you got up at 4:30 am. But meal planning - well, I can just sit at the computer and do that!!

Monday: carryover from last week - grilled chicken burritos (a Weight Watchers recipe - it's yummy!!)

Tuesday: Barbara's baked ziti, linked over from the Humble Housewife
Wednesday: Lower-fat cheesy chicken enchiladas with brown rice (these sound yummy - and only 6 WW pts per serving!) found through Proverbs 31

Thursday: Black bean pizzas which we had about a month ago - both my dear husband and I thought was worth repeating, so now seems as good a time as any!
Friday: Hoisin salmon and rosemary rice
Saturday: Grilled beef tenderloin and lemon-tomato bruschetta

That sounds good enough to me... now I just have to deal with going shopping after work!

post signature

10 comments:

  1. I will be organized enough to do this soon..I will..I will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your siggy on your blog! Glad you liked it too!
    I'm going to post the link to Barb's pasta on my mpm. I got in a hurry (izzy had therapy) and didn't put the links up ... sorry :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:26 AM

    yum!! I love your meal plan this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy!!

    My niece is named Sarah Jayne...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fixed the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MMm..your menu sounds delicious!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great menu, everything looks wonderful.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great menu! It all sounds so good, and I'm going to go and check out some of those links, especially the enchiladas and black bean pizzas. Thanks for sharing the links!

    Hope you guys have a great week :)

    P.S. Did you see that I had tagged you at my blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mmm!!! All of these recipes look so good! I am gonna have to try some of these!

    ReplyDelete