Depends on what's going on. Usually I want it to be Jesse or Morgan or my mom. Other than talking on the phone with Morgan, I'm just not really a phone person.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yes, to the cart rack. One of my pet peeves is when people don't and there are random carts rolling around the parking lot.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you?
Hm. tough question. But I think he might mind if I said no, don't you? haha
4. Do you take compliments well?
I think so.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
Not for a couple months. I used to be an addict when I could get it daily in our school newspaper. The ones that come in the Seattle times are too easy usually so I haven't been doing them lately.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive?
"He makes me to lie down in pastures green." I'm never alone. But I don't feel confident in my own survival skills, so an honest answer is "probably not without divine intervention."
7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save?
My kitten. The quilt made by my great-great grandmother that I was given for our wedding. My wallet.
8. Who was the last person you slept in the bed with?
Jesse. Last kitten? Amos.
9. Who do you text the most?
Probably a tie between Shelan and Amber.
10. Favorite children’s book?
Impossible question. I have WAY too many favorite children's books. I have always been an avid reader.
11. Eye color?
12. How tall are you?
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you?
Do what exactly? I hate questions like this. Obviously I wouldn't do my life over starting from scratch. I haven't screwed anything up too badly yet.
14. Any secret admirers?
In the past, secret admirers I found out about later... none now I hope.
15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Hm. It was with Jesse and I think it might have been our 6 month anniversary or something. So about 5 months ago. (tomorrow is 1 month until our 1st anniversary! crazy!)
16. Favorite ex..?
I don't really have any official ex-es, but of all the guys that were might-have-beens, I think my friend David is my favorite. He's very funny and made me laugh like crazy.
17. Where was the furthest place you traveled?
18. Do you like mustard?
Yes, especially dijon and stone-ground varieties. No hot mustards for me, though.
19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
I think eat. I love food. Too much, as my waistline can attest.
21. Do you miss anyone?
Morgan!! Ann and Michelle and all my RC night friends in Bellingham.
22. Can you do splits?
23. What movie do you want to see right now?
I really want to see Harry Potter again! Nerdy, I know!
24. What did you do for New Year’s Eve?
Um... oh yeah! We went to downtown Seattle with 2 other married couples and had dinner at the spaghetti factory, walked along the waterfront, and watched the fireworks at the Space Needle while shivering in the fountain at the Seattle center!
26. Do you own a camera phone?
27. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, but she always wanted to be part of her school's flag team.
28. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
29. Are you hispanic?
31. Do you like care bears?
32. What do you buy at the Movies?
Tickets to see a movie. We are miserly and don't spend any other money at the theater, especially since the theater we usually go to doesn't care if you bring in drinks and food.
33. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I suck.
34. Do you wear your seatbelt?
35. What do you wear to sleep?
It varies from pajamas to nothing...
36. Anything big ever happen in your CITY?
The great fire in Seattle years and years ago. The WTO riots. The Seahawks doing really well... that's monumental.
37. Is your hair straight or curly?
Naturally straight, though I usually curl it.
38. Is your tongue pierced?
39. Do you like Liver and Onions?
To eat? Are you crazy? I don't think I can think of anything more disgusting sounding!
40. Do you like funny or serious people better?
I like Morgan's answer- both. Why does it have to be either/or? I know a lot of people who are funny and serious!
41. Ever been to L.A.?
42. Who is on your mind right now?
All the people in my living room having Bible study that I can't join because I'm sick. I was planning to study for a quiz, but this is much more fun.
43. Any plans for tonight?
It is tonight, and my plans include studying for a quiz I might not be able to go take tomorrow if I'm not feeling better, reading my book (Diana Gabaldon's Dragonfly in Amber) and sleeping as much as possible.
44. Whats your fav. song at the moment?
I hate the word "fave" or "fav" - it doesn't take that much longer to type out favorite. Sheesh. And I don't really have one. I love the new Derek Webb cd "The Ringing Bell" and the song "This Too Shall Be Made Right."
45. Do you hate chocolate?
46. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
I haven't had a fight with my parents since I got married. Or some time before that even. I still get in little rows with my mom occasionally but they smooth over quickly.
47. Are you a gullible person?
48. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Ha! Oh definitely. But don't tell Jesse that I'm still looking!
49. If you could have any job what would it be?
Speech-Language Pathologist. Or Mommy.
50. Are you easy to get along with?
Yes. I like people and people usually like me, I think.
51. What is your favorite time of day?
Evening or early morning if I get enough rest.
52. Are you generally a happy person?
Yes, I think so!