Friday, February 22, 2008

New BLOG! FOOD! ;)

Hey everyone...

I followed the trend and started a (pretty pathetic looking) food blog... His Little Wife Feasts (because we really do feast most nights here, thanks to my obsession with good food, meal planning, and general cookery).
If you've ever had banana bread - if you ever thought you didn't like banana bread- - if you hate bananas- guess again. Loaded with maraschino cherries and chocolate, you might be willing trade over your cheesecake or fudge brownies for this baby...

See the recipe for Grandma Ruby's Banana Bread... you'll start handing it down too!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Extraordinary and fabulous. Extraordinarily fabulous. :)

    Hi Sarah. I'm Rebekah--you remember me? Of course you do. Brilliant new site m'dear--keep posting food (I'm sure you will). It makes me glad--food is a good thing.

    Lovings.

    ReplyDelete