Monday, February 23, 2009

Obsession

I promise to post pictures soon of what I do in my spare time when I'm not fiddling around on facebook. I am addicted to knitting and have been plugging away on baby blankets for all my friends who have recently given birth or are about to do so. I just finished an adorable blue, brown, and white stroller blanket for a friend who is due in 4 weeks and started on a sweet girly pastel rainbow blanket for baby Emma who was born to Morgan and Caleb Mayes 2 weeks ago or so. I am deciding what to tackle after that, and I think it's probably time I knit myself something, maybe some fingerless gloves from a book of sweet girly patterns I recently found... or maybe a fancy scarf, or maybe even splurging on good yarn for a sweater. I'm trying to decide... but I think after making about 50 baby gifts (okay, that's an exaggeration) this year I'm moving to something I will use and wear... I'll post pictures of finished projects soon but my camera has no battery power right now and I'm out of energy for uploading anything following meal planning on my Feasting blog tonight. Till then...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment