Monday, April 20, 2009

Exciting News!

Whenever I am long absent from posting, it's usually because I have some news I'm not ready to post yet and just can't figure out anything else to write about. This time, I have two pieces of news I have been waiting to write about.

The first one... we're pregnant! I am now 10 weeks along and have a visit with our midwife on Friday. We are hoping we get to hear the heartbeat. :)

The other piece of news is that we have now started a blog about our journey toward White Swan and we have pictures from our trip over there this weekend. We will probably put most of our news on that blog so if you're interested in keeping up with our venture into the world of missions, you'll want to check there. The address is: www.trailtohope.blogspot.com

These are exciting times in our life and it is nice to feel like I can finally be relatively public with both pieces of news that have been whirling around in my mind the last few weeks.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I think I may know someone you're working with at White Swan... I'm going to go visit the site and see if I see him... :-)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I know this is late, but definitely congrats and God's blessing on your "new" lives!

    ReplyDelete