Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Yarn Along









I am later than usual to join the yarn party today!  I am still working away on sets of children's Bon-Bon mittens to be gifted.  I thought I had finished another pair but then realized that I had ridiculously knit two right mittens instead of a left and right.  Um, duh?  So I am now making a left mitten. 

I am really enjoying the fact that we switched to Unwrapping the Greatest Gift for our Advent readings around the breakfast table.  It is really beautiful and somehow hanging a little ornament on our Jesse tree is the highlight of the morning for little ones. 

My dear husband surprised us the other day by picking up the supplies to each paint our own ornaments.  What a fun family activity it turned out to be! Even Rosie's turned out really lovely!

Joining with Ginny's Yarn Along, better late than never!

1 comment:

  1. that toy kitchen all homey looking is so sweet! Looks like you all are in the spirit :)

    ReplyDelete