Monday, May 07, 2007

Weekend in Review

This was a really fun and busy weekend. I tried to take lots of pictures, which I'm usually really bad at. I'm improving, though, since I've realized that pictures are fun and really important to me for memories!

Saturday night we had our monthly Girls Night - this time at our apartment. (Jesse and other husbands met at another house for poker and Halo... I liked our evening better). We were making cards and having drinks...

...and since it was May 5, Ann decided to bring a pinata filled with goodies! Jen was pretty excited about it...

Interestingly, when I was looking through my husband's desk drawers for some rope with which to hang our pinata, I ran across this interesting artifact of his childhood - it's now sitting on his nightstand next to the bed and giving me the willies every time I look at it!! Hi Jabba!

Sunday evening, I was running a fever (which explains my peaked coloring) but the church's children's choirs were performing their annual musical and I just can never skip them! I was in the musicals for years and it's still so fun to watch. This year, my brother Sam is in 5th grade and sang in the choir. He was clearly having so much fun, dancing and bopping to the music, which is uncharacteristic for him in front of an audience! He was pretty jazzed up afterward but was able to stop jumping around long enough to take a picture with me...

Fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment