Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Simple and fast meal plan

This is all I have time for. I bought squash, sweet potatoes, yams, and baked potatoes in bulk too and hope to store them in a cooler on our back porch during the winter since our local produce stand is closing next week :( I have become a fresh produce snob and have had bad experiences at the nicer grocery stores nearby... so we'll have some squash and sweet potatoes as side dishes this week.

Wednesday: supper at church - no cooking!
Thursday: Chicken and Barley soup (particularly nice since I'm not feeling too great)
Friday: Wild sockeye salmon with wild rice
Saturday: French toast and eggs
Sunday: South of the Border Chicken (from one of my gooseberry patch recipe books -One-pot p. 75)
Monday: Balsamic Eggplant Parmesan (eggplant requested by Jesse)
Tuesday: Baked ravioli (one of our favorites!)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment