Sunday, April 06, 2008

Locks Gone

Well, I finally did it. My hair, which I can't find a recent picture of, was getting long, too long for me, and needed at least a good trim. I had it permed and chopped last August, and haven't (shamefully!) done one thing with it since then. The horror. I decided a couple weeks ago that I wanted to totally change it but couldn't decide what to do... until I was sick this week and spent time researching a new look! Here I am!



It's really different for me, but I really love it! I think it's cute and it did take me about a 1/2 hour to dry and style this morning, but I think I'll get a lot faster at it as time goes by.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. How cute!
    I think it's probably been 2-3 years since I've had my hair done--- I usually just cut it myself. I think your new look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I second that. You're so dang cute, it makes me grin just to look at you.

    Love ya,

    sister Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun cut- now you're ready for summer! I love that Pioneer Cooks website, thanks for the shrimp tip- it looks so yummy, we'll definitely have to try it. Fun checkin in with ya!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete