Friday, March 06, 2009

Hittin' the Road

We're headed to Portland this weekend for a getaway. Jesse found a great 4-star rated hotel on Priceline for a really reasonable cost so I'm full of hopes that we have a relaxing and fun weekend. I've been scanning cheap and free stuff to do over the weekend and found a cool blog with ideas for each week that are free (www.aroundthesunblog.com) So I think on top of relaxing we'll have some fun ideas, especially if the weather is good. I didn't know this before, but the biggest urban forest park is in Portland (Forest Park) with miles of trails, so we might check that out.

I love only working a half day on Fridays. It gives me time to clean on weekends we're at home and pack for weekends we are away. They make me feel like this:
If you need a good laugh today, visit www.dooce.com, where Heather relates everyday life stories in way that makes them seem extraordinary and hilarious. Browse through her archives and you'll find some gems. I've become a daily reader of her blog in the last month or more.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment