Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Much better


I'm feeling much better this evening. Maybe it's because my dear husband did the dishes and I now have a few minutes to relax.

Please give me just a minute to rant. I apologize to those who don't watch American Idol. Please bear with me or skip the following paragraph.
I am so sad about American Idol this year. Idol is usually something I look forward to with great anticipation and this year has been a complete disappointment. The best part of watching, besides Crystal and Siobhan (and, surprisingly, Didi), is this website: Idolatry I'm already just starting to think about next season. On top of the strange "talent" on the show this year, I never agree with the judges, I don't know what's going on. I feel like I'm in a black hole or alternate reality when I listen to a great performance and the judges just tear it apart. I find it all very confusing.

Ok, now that I got that off my chest.

My precious four month old is stunningly beautiful to me in every way. I know with every fiber of my being that she is the most adorable, wonderful, beautiful creature ever born. And I know that every other mother is just as positive of this fact about their own children. But I still know I'm right.



Hey, momma, look at me, so big in my Bumbo seat!
Here's Adelaide and Karis, the 9 month old I take care of twice a week. They are just precious together. Last week they both happened to have blue bows in their hair and blue jeans on, so how could I not snap some sweet photos?

"I wanna hold your hand...."
"I wanna hold your hand."


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment