Saturday, April 09, 2011

Sensory Easter Eggs

The other day I put together a little activity basket for Lyddie with plastic eggs that were filled with different small objects that all make different sounds. We have an egg with rice grains, corn kernels, pennies, etc. Then I hid them in a basket with paper Easter grass, and Lyddie loves it when I get these down for her to play with. She especially loves the grass, but she dances around with the eggs making music now too!





As you can see, she ended up "wearing" the grass as she got more comfortable with how it felt. These things are so fun to do with her because I so enjoy watching her explore and have fun. She also ends up making me laugh with her silly faces and antics when she's trying new things out! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment