Wednesday, March 05, 2014

What next?

Well just a quick post as we are on our way through Seattle to Rosie's orthopedic appointment. I finished Lyddie's Amanda hat on the way over the mountains yesterday and she put it on the first thing this morning after waking up. Guess she loves it! It did turn out really cute.

I haven't figured out what to knit next. I have three skeins of Simplicity by Hikoo in that lovely teal and just need time to browse patterns before choosing one.

I have been thoroughly enjoying Farmer Boy still this week and also downloaded a book of daily readings for Lent by Walt Wangerin that Jesse and I plan to rwad together. We are putting aside TV during this time and replacing it with quiet time in the evenings together. We have never observed Lent in the least so I am interested to see how it develops as we go along, but our goal is to focus on preparing our hearts for Easter and what Christ gave on our behalf followed by gratitude based action on our part. More on that later... here we are at Seattle Childrens.

No comments:

Post a Comment