Tuesday, September 01, 2015

lots of books

Hello my friends, from the rainy Oregon Coast! We have had a whirlwind of a week. My brother's wedding near Seattle was lovely with the three most beautiful flower girls you've ever seen. Pictures forthcoming. Unfortunately my phone fell in a lake with me and has not resurrected so quick access to pictures is difficult while traveling. 

My knitting has been sorely neglecteed except while we drive but I am still  working on my Hitofude. I finished reading Death Comes to Pemberley, and finished listening to The Enchanted April  which I loved! I am now reading several things:

  • Big Cherry Holler by Adriana Trigiani (sequel to Big Stone Gap)
  • Listening to Sense and Sensibility on the CraftLit podcast
  • Teaching from Rest by Sarah Mackenzie (of the Read-Aloud Revival podcast!)
  • Listening to The White Moll on the Forgotten Classics podcast
  • Home Education vol. 1 by Charlotte Mason
Looking forward to catching up on the Yarn Along link up after missing it last week! Check out Ginnys blog at www.gsheller.com !

7 comments:

  1. can't wait to see some photos and I'm glad you had a fun time, I am amazed at your long list of reading material!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the Oregon Coast!!! Your knitting looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the photos. Too bad about your phone. I did that once, such a bummer. Love your sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sorry about your phone! :( I can't wait to see your pics from the wedding. Your Hitofude is looking so pretty! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain! That sounds lovely. And everything else does too, except for the misadventure with the phone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely knitting. I cannot wait to see some gorgeous flower girl photos - I'm sure they looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a pic on your mum's blog, they looked gorgeous! Hitofude looks great, I really must start mine soon.

    ReplyDelete