Saturday, November 24, 2007

Meals back in full force!


It's that time again... I'm finally feeling better and more able to think about life ahead... I hope I didn't pass that bug on to anyone I know, it was awful! And while I know it's not yet Monday, the weekend is the best time for me to shop, so I'm menu planning in advance! :)

Sunday: Balsamic eggplant parmesan (3 WW points - while I'm not a huge fan of eggplant, I'm trying to acquire a taste for it, since it is one of the few things my husband requests)

Monday: Greek style homemade pizza (with feta cheese, kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, basil, and a white sauce)

Tuesday: South of the Border chicken-- a carryover from last week

Wednesday night dinner at church- no cooking!

Thursday: Baked potato soup -- We've had this a number of times and it is delicious with the sour cream and a little cheddar cheese on top) and Bleu Cheese Pear Salad (3 + 2 WW points)

Friday: Chili and cornbread (a low calorie favorite - the chili recipe is one I stole from one of my mom's WW cookbooks years ago, and it's only 2 points... the cornbread is also a WW recipe and is 3 points...)

Saturday: Garlicky Shrimp and Olives (6 WW points)




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment