Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another summer week

Just popping in to record what I've been up to - for anyone interested, but probably mostly for my future self...

I had my class again this week, and I have been exhausted. I spent 55 hours at Children's Therapy Center this week and am relishing the day NOT spent in the confines of those walls. The class is going well, but to this point, I feel a little like I'm sitting through a 3rd year Spanish class instead of the 1st year class I should be in. I'm learning physical therapy in one huge fast bang... it's interesting and I'm really looking forward to the week that specifically focuses on speech therapy stuff. I do feel like I'm learning like crazy and am starting to look at child development from a new perspective, which is exactly why I'm taking this class. I love it. I hate it. I'm totally pooped by the end of the day.

I think we're heading to Pike Place Market in a little bit with my littlest brother Sam. My 16 (!!) year old brother is in California on a mission trip, so we thought we'd plan something fun for us and Sam to do together. :) Here's to a good week!

(I think I'm getting a cold... but I'm praying that I'm not. We'll see)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment