This last Wednesday, Jesse and I were waiting with anticipation for the Board meeting to take place, hoping we would hear one way or another. In the middle of our Bible study (providence!), Jesse received a phone call from Chris affirming our call to Sacred Road, which was met with excitement and wonderful support from our dear friends. The next steps: propose a budget, come up with a list of potential supporters to contact, and get moving forward! I have no idea how this road will wind and what speed our travels will be at, but I trust fully in the Lord to care for us as only He knows how. We ask for prayers for protection from the evil one, continual growth and strength for our marriage, and above all, for the gospel to be heard in White Swan and all of Native America. Let us know if you have any questions or want to be on our list of possible supporters so we can contact you!
I have pictures from our trip to Mexico and San Diego (where we spent 3 days on the tail end of the trip) but will have to post them later - I've run out of time!