Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March Glimpses

I wish I had time to devote to long and lengthy posts about life, and sometimes I do, and I suppose I could MAKE time (at the expense of the rest of the things that need attention). For now, this way forces me to sit and look through and delete pictures that I snap through the week.
I'm loving the sun today... the sliding door is open and it just feels like spring today with projected 57 degrees... But of the week has rain and clouds and back down to the 40s. In contrast, the forecast for White Swan is half and half with temps in the mid-to-upper 50s all week.
Lyddie helping Daddy with Amelia's new crib...


My imp

My new car - praise the Lord, I love it! It's a 2000 Isuzu Rodeo and it's lovely inside and out.




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Lyddie in her jeans. :) What a doll!

    ReplyDelete