Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Yarn Along



I have been intending to join in on Ginny's Yarn Along for over a month now but never have gotten my act together with a picture and everything!  The last week has been a rollercoaster - I delivered Rosemary Joy on Monday April 29, and then returned to the hospital the following Saturday with high blood pressure.  Hospitalized for three days, I am now home on relatively strict bed rest until my bp normalizes and then maybe we'll talk about weaning off the meds.  In the meantime, my dear husband is holding down the fort with all the cleaning and care for our other two sweeties, and friends are bringing in meals.  My parents deserve a lot of credit for dropping everything to help when we were in the hospital.  Sweet baby Rosie is doing well and is about the easiest baby I could have ever hoped for, especially considering all I am currently going through!



All that to say, I will have a lot of time to knit in the coming days or weeks while I wait for my body to decide to function correctly again!  I was given this beautiful Liberty Wool yarn by a friend when I found out I was expecting baby girl #3, and after much deliberating, decided to make a Milo vest by Tikki.  I love this pattern and the yarn is knitting up so beautifully!  



I am also reading Hinds' Feet in High Places, which is a lovely allegory to the Christian walk through life.  It is similar to Pilgrim's Progress, but more recent.  I am really enjoying it; it is just the encouraging read I need right now!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment